KIDS' Dance Sport Programs
At the ABL DanceSport Center children may learn recreational and competitive level an exciting Acrobatic Rock-n-Roll, Gymnastics & Tumbling in an easy to learn format with a twist of fun and high professionalism. As we go back to school, we also go back to dancing - setting new goals and reaching to higher achievements!
Classes begin September 12th, 2016 and run until the end of June 17th, 2017.
All classes are full school year programs.
2016-2017 CLASS SCHEDULE for KIDS - printed version
- New Online Account Management For your convenience, ABL DanceSport Center offers our families an online account management software system - easy-to-use and secure online registration system. Families are able to log in to their account to view and print their schedule, to send messages to the studio, track their absences and makeups, update credit card or bank account information, make payments, and more! To sign up to use the customer portal, you first have to Register for a class.
- How To Register 1. Find the class you are interested in registering for and click the red word “Register” listed to the left of the class name.
- How To Use The Customer Portal After you are enrolled in a class, you will be able to use the Customer Portal. You will create a Customer Portal account by entering the email address you provided at registration time and clicking the button that says “I don’t have or don’t know my password.” A temporary password will then be emailed to you. Use that to log in to your account. From there you can change your password.
2. Fill out the information requested (fields with asterisks are required.) From there you will also be able to choose additional classes and add additional students.
3. A credit or debit card or a bank account is required in order to register.